Terms and Conditions
Mike’s Bike Shop is an Irish company and its currency is Euros .
We operate a no hassle, no quibble returns policy. Just like in our shop if you don’t like it or it does not fit, just send it back . Our Terms & conditions do not affect your statutory rights .
We suggest that all bikes get picked up in store fully assembled.
If you would like us to ship you the bike, it will need to be put together and safety checked by a bike expert before riding.
Our retail prices are vat inclusive. Normal rate is 23%.
These are our general terms and conditions. Please read them carefully. By ordering from this site you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The use of our site and any contracts formed are governed by Irish law.
- Ownership This site is owned and operated by Mike’s Bike Shop, Unit 4 Blackwater Centre, Dublin Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, Ireland.Telephone: 0872022506
- User Registration Where use of the site requires user registration, you will be required to provide registration information. In registering to use the site, you agree to provide accurate, complete and up to date information about yourself. You represent that you have the lawful right to submit such information and agree that you will not submit any information unless you are legally entitled to do so.
- Our Contract with You Terms of Sale. By clicking to place an order, you are making an offer to buy which incorporates these terms. If we elect to accept your offer, you will receive an order confirmation. We reserve the right to decline any order, without giving a reason.Orders. Orders are only binding when the order confirmation is received. You should check the order confirmation and notify us of any mistake by email immediately, otherwise the details stated in the order confirmation will apply to the Contract.
We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received by us we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an e-mail to you at the e-mail address you provide in your order form. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us.
- Delivery Please see the Delivery Info page for further information.
- Returns and Refunds Takes 7 working days for product to be shipped.
Takes 5 working days for refund to be returned on the original payment mode.
Within 30 days we accept return of product.
- Cooling off Period If you are unhappy with your goods, you may return them if in original condition, at your expense, to us within 7 days of receipt of them. You should email us at info@Mikesbikeshop.ie to advise us.
- Returning Goods damaged in transit We ask that all deliveries are checked on receipt for damage or order errors. Please do not accept the delivery if it is damaged or there are order errors. The courier will return the delivery to us and we will arrange a replacement or refund.
- Returning Faulty Goods Where an item is found to be faulty on receipt, please inform us in writing (preferably by info@Mikesbikeshop.ie) within 48 hours of receipt and before returning it. We will issue you with a Return Code and further return instructions. Returned items without a return code may not qualify for a full refund. Damage that occurs after an item is received by a customer is not covered.
- Cancellation by us of contract We reserve the right to cancel the contract if we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you ordered, we do not deliver to your area or there was a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
- Product Specification All descriptive matter, drawings, pictures, colours, specifications and advertising on the website are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the products.
- Security Payment Security is one of our highest priorities and we take every precaution to protect your personal information both online and offline. Information requested when registering or ordering goods (including your credit / debit card details) is encrypted with PayPal which uses cutting-edge data encryption, fraud detection tools and all kinds of other advanced techniques to improve security.
- Payment methods Mike’s Bike Shop is an Irish company and its currency is Euros .All orders must be paid with a credit card or debit card. We accept Visa, Laser and Mastercard. Unfortunately, we do not accept payment by cheque or postal order, and you cannot pay in instalments. All prices are in Euro (€) and credit / debit cards will be converted by the card company at their current exchange rates.
- Pricing & Availability The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out in our site. Shipping charges are displayed at the checkout area of the site where applicable. All of our charges are in Euro.Beyond what is written on the site, we cannot be more specific about availability of product. Please note that dispatch estimates are only estimates and are subject to availability of product. They are not guaranteed dispatch times and should not be relied upon as such. As we endeavour to process your order we will attempt to inform you should an order be cancelled due to the unavailability of the product.
- Copyright Notice The Copyright owner does not permit, under any circumstances, the use of any material or concepts contained within this website. Please note that criminal penalties may apply.
- Disclaimer of Warranty The information contained in the site is for information purposes only and, although we have made every effort to ensure the correctness of the information contained herein, the information available through the site is provided “as is” and “as available” and without warranties or conditions of any kind either express or implied. We do not warrant or represent that the use or the results of the use of the materials available through the site or from third parties will be correct, accurate timely, reliable or otherwise. We accept no liability in relation to any of the above other than as may be provided for under your statutory rights.
- Limitation of Liability To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall we be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of or the inability to use the site, any changes to the site, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received or for any of the above-mentioned damages that result from the use or inability to use the Products. In no circumstances shall our liability and that of our suppliers to you and/or any third parties for any of the above exceed €200.
- General We shall not be liable for any failure to perform any of our obligations under these terms and conditions which is caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to any force majeure incident.
- Termination We may terminate the site with or without cause at any time and effective immediately. In addition, we, in our sole discretion, may terminate your Account for violation of the letter or spirit of these terms and conditions.